Easy to follow instructions
Print this page, bring it with you to any participating pharmacy, and present it to your pharmacist along with your prescription(s) to save. There are no hidden fees or obligations to use this savings card. This savings card will help you save on most medications at over 66,000 pharmacies in the U.S., Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Exact savings are subject to change.
Print this page and take it with you to your pharmacy with your prescription.
Present this page to your pharmacist along with your prescription.
Save up to 75% on this prescription and future ones!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: What do I do if my pharmacy is not familiar with this savings card?
- A: If your pharmacist is unable to process your savings card for any reason, please have them call 1-877-537-5537 (M-F 9AM-6PM EST).
- Q: Can I use the savings card along with my health insurance?
- A: This discounted price may be lower than your health insurance co-pay. However, it cannot be used in conjunction with your health insurance and it can not be used to lower your co-pay. Ask your pharmacist for help in receiving the best possible price.
- Q: What do I do if the pharmacist runs my savings card and the price on my savings card is not correct?
- A: While we do our best to be as accurate as possible, prescription prices are constantly changing. Please make sure to report any and all issues to firstname.lastname@example.org. The final price is determined by your local pharmacy. Please ask your pharmacist to help you find the lowest possible price.
Remember that this discount card:
- Can be used for any prescriptions (for you and your family)
- Can be used at any participating pharmacy (prices will vary)
- Never expires and has no fees or obligations